Client List (partial)
* Addrenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - a specialty pharmaceuticals company that developed and received FDA approvals for compounds targeting the adrenergic system (acquired by Sciele Pharma, Inc.).
* Adnexus (formerly Compound Therapeutics, Inc.) - a leader in the discovery and development of Adnectins™, a proprietary type of targeted biologic (acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb).
* Aerial BioPharma, Inc. - a privately held biopharmaceutical company focused on developing biologics and small molecules for conditions that are affected by processes in the Central Nervous System (Jazz Pharmaceuticals acquired ADX-N05 asset).
* Arrivo BioVentures, LLC - a privately held, venture backed biopharmaceutical development company accelerating biologics and small molecules to improve patient care.
* BG Medicine, Inc. – a public life sciences company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel diagnostic tests based on biomarkers for high-value market opportunities.
* Bioptigen, Inc. - in vivo optical imaging systems for biomedical applications (acquired by Leica Microsystems).
* Contego Medical, LLC - a privately held medical device company developing a product line of embolic protection devices representing a paradigm shift in the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
* Epitome Biosystems, Inc. – a privately held biotechnology company developing content for protein microarrays and other multiplex immunoassays (acquired by Millipore Corp).
* Exodos Life Sciences LP - a privately held pharmaceutical development company that focuses on advancing new product concepts through the 505(b)(2) process to early clinical proof of principle followed by asset (project) sale.
* Galenea Corp. – a privately held biotechnology company focused on the Small Interfering RNAs (siRNA) methodology, specifically as it applies to schizophrenia.
* Micell Technologies, Inc. - a privately held biomedical company that is enhancing the performance of medical devices with innovative drug-delivery systems.
* Midnight Pharma, LLC - a privately held biopharmaceutical company focused on developing products to treat sleep disorders.
* Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – a leading public biotechnology company focused on oncology and inflammation (acquired by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company).
* Neuronex, Inc. - a development stage pharmaceutical company focused on drugs that treat Central Nervous System (CNS) diseases and disorders (acquired by Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.).
* Surface Logix, Inc. – a privately held drug development company that creates new therapeutics by significantly improving the pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) properties of approved drugs and late stage compounds (acquired by Nano Terra Inc.).
* Target PharmaSolutions, Inc. – a privately held clinical data company.
* Velo Bio, LLC - a privately held life sciences company (and joint venture between Glenveigh Pharmaceuticals and QuatroBio) focused on developing treatments for complicated pregnancies.
* Diagnosys, LLC - Developer and manufacturer of Visual Electrophysiology systems and associated products for both clinics and research establishments.
* Digit Wireless, LLC – a technology development and licensing company focused on advanced ergonomic interfaces for next generation products.
* Performance Motion Devices, Inc. – Motion Control Integrated Circuit Designer and Manufacturer.
* Agranat Systems, Inc. – Embedded Web Systems Developer (acquired by Virata Corporation).
* anchorSilk, Inc. – Start-up venture developing web-centric E-Business solutions for small
to midsize suppliers.
* Global Telemedix, Inc. – eHealthcare Application Service Provider.
* IntelliVid Corporation – Intelligent video analysis for retail loss prevention market (acquired by Tyco International).
* Saperion, Inc. –N. American subsidiary of Saperion, AG (Berlin, Germany,) specializing in enterprise-wide Document and Knowledge Management solutions.
* Business Design Group, Inc. – a commercial architectural design company.
* NetMarquee, Inc. – Direct Internet Marketing Agency (acquired by Circle.com).
* Plan 365, Inc. - provides comprehensive services that support the implementation and oversight of go-to- market strategies.
* Solid Sense, Inc. – a professional services firm that focuses on developing and enhancing
* Target PharmaSolutions, Inc. – a clinical information company that is focused on providing a more efficient solution for fulfilling post-marketing commitments than traditional Phase 4 trials.
* AlphaMed Press – Publisher of The Oncologist and Stem Cells Journals.
* Day-Lor Creations, Inc. – Guess? Licensee Belt Manufacturer.
* EnviCor Enterpriseses, LLC – custom rotational molder (plastics).
* Glow Dog, Inc. – Specialty people and pet safety products.
* Idea Fund Partners, LLC - provides seed and early stage equity funding, along with company building expertise to IT, software, materials technologies and medical device companies.
* LSEnterprises – Pipette calibration and repair (acquired by Simco Electronics).
* National Association of Corporate Directors – Northeast Region
* Society for Translational Medicine – non –profit focused on the oncology community.
|KJA Associates, LLC - part-time CFO services|